[DeTomaso] Pantera Jacket FINAL Price Update Feb 10

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 14:00:44 EST 2012

I am pleased to announce the following update

The final price for the Pantera Jackets ( as seen on the website )

www.michaelspantera.com/jacketoffer.html

will be $259.95 plus shipping each.

I have enough orders to confirm that these will be made.

ALL THREE  designs are going to be available.

Pre-L, GT5-S and the Detomaso Logo "Isis" design

and now the BEST news

You can order the body of the car in the Color of your choice.

(Solid colors only, no stripes or GTS paint jobs)

Sew Samples are forthcoming in about a week, once posted to the website,
I will ask for payment and delivery will take place in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks,

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt