[DeTomaso] FW: ebay listing - here's a filter

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:00:26 EST 2012

That's a good one mike, It works good. I added "boat" to it and filtered out
a couple more unwanted line items.

Also, if you all notice, there is a link to the right of the search window
on the main search page that allows you to "save this search"... once you
get the filters like you want them...save it there so you don't have to copy
paste that everyday.

Cullen