[DeTomaso] pilot bearing

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Thu Feb 9 00:42:31 EST 2012

Roland Jäckel told me:
---
SKF 63003-2RSI
ballbearing works like a charme. Since 25 years, i use nothing else.
No fails on any car, we did.
---

I had no idea that a 40 year old Ford crank would take a metric bearing,
but it appears it does.

Needle bearings are great in tight spaces, ball bearings are probably
better when space allows for it.

Thomas