[DeTomaso] ebay listing

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 8 19:54:00 EST 2012

  Adding to Ken, Barry, and Mike's posts on ebay search parameters, I put
in about everything I can think of that I want to eliminate and save the
search. Next time I look for something, I recall the search, and if I
want something that is on the list, I remove it for that session.

I use two versions, using detomaso and de tomaso. You need to use both
versions to insure you get all the items related to the Pantera. I have
now modified my versions with some of the parameters Ken and Barry
suggested.

As has been suggested, I keep adding things to the saved search when I
find a parameter that will get rid of what I consider spam postings or
items for which I generally don't want.

The one I am using now is:

detomaso Pantera -"floor mat*" -"hub cap*" -cover -poster -slot -clock
-mug -article -book -collectible -publication -newsletter -magazine -ad
-brochure -photo -emblem -bear -decal -banner -mat -sticker -diecast
-catalog

With those search modifiers I went from 3,291 to 158 items.

With the same search, but replacing the name "detomaso" with "de tomaso"
(space),
I went from 1,695 to 311 items. This search included some items not
included in the first but still showed a lot of toy/replica cars.

Dick Koch - Atlanta