[DeTomaso]   clutch MC bore and stroke?

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Wed Feb 8 16:27:55 EST 2012

Jack,

>>>JB, what are you trying for here?

Ken's question was how much fluid needs to be displaced (from the master cyl to the slave cyl).  This should be the first
"calculation", and then make adjustments for linkage clearances, etc.  Excessive wear in the linkage and the clutch arm should
be repaired.

>>>Note the early cars used a different (smaller) MC bore than late ones;

I stated the bore size (0.685") of the '71 clutch MC in my post.

>>>not sure on early/late slave cylinder bores or lengths.

I included that info also in my post.  They are the same.

John