[DeTomaso] Steel vs aluminum flywheel

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 15:59:24 EST 2012

In a message dated 2/8/12 12:39:00 PM, kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:

> I'd have to know what cam he ran and if he had a big carb on the motor to
> draw any conclusions.

Dunno but the C.R is   slightly over 11:1. I do know the car ran 185+ mph
in the draft behind Hennessey's 1000-bhp Viper without losing any speed so
its not a small carb. He recommends and sells tuner-700 double pumper Holleys
from Bob Oliver's carb shop. He built his Pantera for around- town + Silver
State runs and still has a trophy for a 150.00 average and is proud that he
drove it to and from the event. He will know his cam specs, and I was
serious about his 3.2:1 ZF being for sale. Give him a call & check things out. He
loves to gab about Panteras- J Deryke