[DeTomaso] ebay listing

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Feb 8 13:22:23 EST 2012

I think ebay has had its day.  I recently searched for 351C stuff and
barely got a couple of pages, most of it new crap like seals and
gaskets instead of the actual "old parts" I was interested in finding.

I don't know of any other good auction houses out there.  There are
some other listing sites like craiglist or maybe www.upillar.com but
those aren't auction style.

I think you're right... there is a niche market out there.  Somebody
needs to seize the moment.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home