[DeTomaso] ebay listing

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 8 12:55:44 EST 2012

HI Bill try this as your search:

pantera -(floor?mat,seat covers,hubcaps)

Then select vintage auto parts or auto parts to eliminate all the sled
stuff.

Good Luck

ebay is changing and it's not for the better. More baby booties and other
crap. less hard parts and harder to find them.

I sure wish they had a competitor, but it would take very deep pockets
willing to loose money for years, I guess.

NZ has http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors

ebay NZ is almost empty there. Too bad we can't start one like that in North
America.

I don't THINK ebay has swallowed them up yet.

Barry