[DeTomaso] Pantera Jacket Update Feb 8

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:00:25 EST 2012

Here's the deal...NOW

I have switched vendors, the price came back too high at $359.00 each.

I have folks who tell me they will buy up to 7 with the Pre-L design

and I have another group of 5 who only want a GT5 design with flares and a
wing.

Call this design 1 and design 1B ( there is no drawing of the GT5, the
person who is going to

program the embroidery machine has photos to make it from )

Please read the note on the website page.

The sizes are posted with a fitting chart

and the wheels will be standard campys, NOT my wheels with spinners.

I need 12 of either design, but I'm also asking for a fee if we only order
a small number.

To be honest,  this will be the last call for jackets before it happens or
it dies.

I have also created an option with a  Detomaso logo on the back as well, it
actually looks pretty darn nice.

See it all at

http://www.michaelspantera.com/jacketoffer.html

If you are interested, please respond to THIS EMAIL by using the Reply
button only

State your size and either

Pantera Pre-L
or
Pantera GT5
or
or Detomaso Logo

and be ready to send a check AFTER i email you back with a definite price.

delivery will be 2-3 weeks.

any other questions, please ask.

Thanks,

Michael