[DeTomaso] pilot bearing

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 19:23:23 EST 2012

Pilot Bearing: Oilite Bronze, NONmagnetic, Self-Lubricating   $65. ea. plus
$3.85 shipping. Contact Marlin Jack at:   _pantera1974 at verizon.net_
(mailto:pantera1974 at verizon.net)

Be sure you have the right one for your ZF. -1's take one size and  -2's a
different size.

Go to _www.panteraplace.com_ (http://www.panteraplace.com)  under
"Technical  Information" find the Pantera-Gearhead databse and then "Find" pilot
bearing.  Lots of info there including how to get the old bearing out of the
fltwheel.

Have fun  today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 2/7/2012 3:31:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,