[DeTomaso] NPC: SUPER BOWL

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:27:36 EST 2012

I wonder how many of us in the football world were not really an involved fan of either team.  Like down here in Texas - I'm completely neutral, could care less.  EXCEPT, last week's issue of Sports Illustrated brought so many personal things about each team:  Eli in the shadow of Peyton (ok, we all are for the underdog - that's the American way),  the death of Myra Kraft, and how the Pat player kisses the Krafts before each game, how much Kraft over-paid for the team, hiring Belischek, etc.  I'm glad the loss was not a direct result of either Brady or Manning's screwups.  I hated that one of the teams had to lose!!  ---Bill