[DeTomaso] Join a Pantera caravan to Arizona?

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Feb 4 13:23:14 EST 2012

I made my reservations at the hotel for the Fun Rally, and assuming I can get that pesky cylinder #3 oil-burning problem fixed in time, I am planning to drive Pandora (that's the name of my '72, for reasons too many to explain here!) all the way to Arizona from right here in Tacoma, Washington.

What I'm wondering is if there is anyone who is also planning on driving who might be located on my way to Phoenix so I could join them.  As we all know, with Panteras it is safer to travel in packs...

I haven't looked at possible routes yet, so I haven't booked any hotels along the way and am flexible in my travel plans.  I am planning on a four-day drive there and back.

Thanks!

Chris Kimball
President, Panteras Northwest