[DeTomaso] Looking for Patrick Hals re Pantera Si Body Molds

Dave Kanahele detomaso.pantera at verizon.net
Fri Feb 3 15:16:32 EST 2012

Folks,

Can anyone help me locate Patrick Hals? I have a gmail address for him, but
that doesn't seem to get a response. I've also tried to contact though
others that know him since July 2011 but w/o any success.

I need to contact him about shipping my Pantera Si body molds.

And for anyone that may have replied to my earlier post on this forum about
getting parts from these molds, I'm still open to discuss, but need to get
these agreed-to shipping arrangements completed before making any future
plans.

Thank you in advance for any leads.

Dave Kanahele