[DeTomaso] Webers

Dave Kanahele detomaso.pantera at verizon.net
Fri Feb 3 14:31:16 EST 2012

Gary,

Your Weber set-up looks great!

FYI, my engine also used a set-up based on adapting an original Weber intake
as the base. By separating the two halves it now works on different deck
heights, and it's lighter (using a lightweight valley plate in place of the
cast aluminum). Dennis Quella from Pantera Performance did the same thing on
his race Pantera back in the late 90's. Here is my set-up
http://mysite.verizon.net/res0q9zn/parts/id12.html

One difference is that we removed all the extra material on the inside of
the runners. That also frees up some room for things like coil packs (if
running w/o a distributor).

Dave