[DeTomaso] Coolant bypass

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Feb 3 08:02:49 EST 2012

FWIW I have have 600HP engine that never overheats. Not even after 10
miles of 2nd and 3rd gear driving and then stop and go traffic. There's
no double thermostats or oversize tubes or anything advanced like that.
Normal hiflow waterpump and overflow bottles with 15 lbs cap, tight
double clamped hoses, alu radiator and larger than stock sucker fans.
Normal Pantera-vendor stuff.

My point is that if everything works as designed in the orig setup, a
Pantera can keep cool. It's only as things ages and wears that problems
occur.

Mikael

----- Original meddelelse -----