[DeTomaso] pantera wanted / looking for the seller of black pre-L VIN 3182

Wolfgang Geisler wgeisler at gmx.de
Fri Feb 3 05:48:36 EST 2012

I have introduced myself a few months ago to the community and have already received a lot of help and recommendations regarding my pantera search since informing you all that I am looking for an excellent pre-L or L car in largely unmodified spec. Thank you again for all your support!!

Unfortunately I have not been successful with my car search until now... So I would be happy if you could keep me in mind if a suitable car is coming up for sale...

I am also searching for the contact data of the seller of the black pre-L pantera VIN 3182.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMG03182/RTHPNMG03182.asp

Chuck tried to help me an told me that a person named "Tim" offered this car for sale some time ago. I would be very thankful if you could drop me a short mail ( to: wgeisler at gmx.de ) if you know more about this car and it´s seller.

Wolfgang