[DeTomaso] chi flanges

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:18:38 EST 2012

wow, those flanges for exhaust headers look great.  i used CHI intake and heads, and of course they match up well.  but i just used regular headers on the exhaust side, and didnt even think to look to see how they match up.  i just assumed the exhaust ports on the CHI heads were the same as stock.  i know they are raised up a touch, which did not cause any header problems for me, but I guess it makes sens they might be a different shape and size too...   justin