[DeTomaso] (YAGP4S) Pantera 4 Sale

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:05:49 EST 2012

Listers,

A guy looking to buy a Pantera, also new to the registry, JUST added this car that is for
sale:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNND06678/RTHPNND06678.asp

This one looks pretty original and is out of Massachusetts.

I think this one might be the car Mike Drew was thinking of, that was discussed more than
a year or two ago.  It looks vaguely familiar to me anyway.  Mike?

I'm surprised nobody added it to the registry sooner.  Just goes to show that there are a
lot of cars available that can be added to the registry.  I know I don't have time to get
to them all.

Chuck
(YAGP4S "Yag pa for us"= Yet Another Green Pantera 4 Sale)
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org