[DeTomaso] Ferrari

Keith R. Verges KVERGES at figdav.com
Wed Feb 1 11:59:50 EST 2012

Lurker here with F40 and it has amazing similarities to my former Pantera, actually, in ergonomics, fit and finish, and so much more.  But it has appreciated by more than my Pantera was or is worth in the nearly 3 years I have owned it and it runs cool with brakes that don't fade on track.  The more you look at the engineering, cooling, air management (every scoop and duct feeds something, such as intercoolers, transaxle cooler, engine oil cooler, intake air, etc) the more impressive it is.  Say what you want, but even at $500K it is actually a sound investment and a good driver that I always wanted as much or more than the P.  I pinch myself every time I open the garage door!

Keith Verges
Figari & Davenport
901 Main St. Suite 3400
Dallas, TX 75202