[DeTomaso] Jackie's Pantera

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 23:21:12 EST 2012

Square oranges would be cheating!!  :)  That would never teach you to be smooth which is important.  I learned that in autocrossing; being smooth allowed me to beat Jack's time and avoid hitting pylons!  Of course it forced him to be smoother as well, dang it!  But I still be him straight up a few times.

Judy