[DeTomaso] List Server changes

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Dec 30 01:52:44 EST 2012

All,

I think the latest round of changes are complete.  My apologies that the
web site appeared to be down for quite some time.  I must admit that
trying to follow the directions from GoDaddy support is cryptic at best
and you've now experienced the results.

It looks like the web site is again working and I believe emails are
still getting through.  I have no plans for any more changes.

I have yet to begin work on the archive search engine.  That's still on
the project list.
Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie