[DeTomaso] FW: 2013 PCNC Pantera Calendar

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:20:03 EST 2012

All,

I just found out that Zazzle has 65% off calendars TODAY using the promo code "GIFTSYOUWANT", so if you haven't taken advantage of this offer ftrom PCNC it jut got a whole lot better if you act fast.

www.tinyurl.com/PCNC2013Calendar
Julian

Sales of the PCNC 2013 calendar have been good, but for those of you who haven't got yours yet, I just saw this promotion that Zazzle is now running:

25% Off Calendars

Limited Time!
Enter code:

2013CALENDAR

at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box

25% of the calendar net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying calendars are purchased and the coupon code 2013CALENDAR is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid through December 25, 2012 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.

====

I just received my own copy of the calendar yesterday, and even though Lori and I created it, I must say, objectively speaking, that it's really quite good. One never knows how the finished product is really going to turn out, and I was prepared for some disappointment, but in fact I was very pleased.

I opted for the largest of the three sizes available, and when ordering it gave me a caution that one of the images might not have sufficient resolution to support that large size, but I went ahead anyway, and it turned out great.

Here's the direct link:

www.tinyurl.com/PCNC2013Calendar

You won't get it by Christmas, but you should get it in time for the New Year if you order now.

Cheers!