[DeTomaso] Some older Pantera content?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 01:08:54 EST 2012

In a message dated 12/27/12 15 40 24, montecarlo296 at yahoo.com writes:

> I thought this was interesting too. Between 4 and 5 mins in.
>
> http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfryBt0Eu_A
>

>>>Pretty cool!

Chris Meek (born 1932 according to Google) was well-known in the UK as a
club racer, and was (among other things) the factory team driver for Ginetta;
he later went on to purchase and manage the Mallory Park circuit, and I
think he owns Oulton Park as well.   He ran Panteras for a few years in the
early 70s, setting outright track records at Silverstone and Mallory Park for
production GT cars, besting anything from Ferrari, Porsche etc.