[DeTomaso] Merry Chrismas

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 19:28:28 EST 2012

Dear Pantera Brethren and sisters,
At the risk of being politically incorrect I would like to wish all a Merry
Christmas, I don't want to leave anyone out. ( I wished a Happy Chanukah
 to all those of the Jewish faith  and I would like to take this
opportunity to send my wishes for any other holiday that happens to fall
around the same time and is of a similar nature. I don't want to spoil this
joyous time of year but I am specifically exempting Kwanza from my list of
Holiday wishes. It is neither religious  nor does it qualify as a long
standing tradition worthy of inclusion on the same level as Christmas,
Chanukah , Ramadan  or any others I may have missed.  Please don't take my
feelings in the wrong way. If people wish to celebrate Kwanza or any other
recently invented holiday that is certainly their right. I for one just
don't believe it warrants consideration of the same level or importance as
the religious celebrations I  mentioned earlier.  So  Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year to all my fellow believers  ( apparently some people this
year did not believe in New Year LOL!!!)

So best wishes for a Happy and healthy Christmas as well as a prosperous
and healthy New Year.
 Hugh Boyd Casey