[DeTomaso] Pantera Kit Car on eBay (LPC)

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 00:13:52 EST 2012

I agree with you Michael. If it's a replica not a facsimile. For instance
the numerous GT 40 replicas that are virtual duplicates of tithe " real "
GT 40's ( only often faster) and the Kirkham cobras have been said to be
superior to the original Cobras, then you have the fiery based Ferraris
which are a joke I think the only people they are fooling are the owners.
When you have a true replica it is just that an actual copy of the original
that looks and performs as the originals did and in most cases are the only
way most of us could hope to come close to owning one. The kit cars that
are facsimiles of the original in so much as they look "similar" too the
original and that's as close at it gets. So I'm with you as far as "
replicas "go.
Boyd