[DeTomaso] Pantera Kit Car on eBay (LPC)

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 18:04:28 EST 2012

I'd have to say that many of the more valuable cars are sometimes simply
too valuable for playing hard.

While some have dubious quality and/or originality issues, they offer a
less expensive way to enjoy some of the same
feel as the originals, Factory Five has a racing series, what kind of fool
would race a "real" Cobra in door to door to door
10/10th racing? I'm not talking about 7/10th rich guy historic racing where
the penalty for contact is 13 months of being
kicked out, I'm talking about balls to the wall, one or both of us might
crash if one of us doesn't brake first racing into a corner.

I have no problem with a quality "kit" for any of the following cars.

Shelby Cobra
Daytona Cobra
GT40
Lotus 7