[DeTomaso] Pantera Kit Car on eBay (LPC)

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Sat Dec 22 17:03:00 EST 2012

I deleted the earlier reference to the kit car Pantera in Sweden on eBay, then
just now stubled upon it.

While I can respect the time and effort to build any kit car, who do you hang
with except other kit car owners?

And it's often wrapped up in a notion of "just as good", or even better, as in
"my Fiero-based 308 is better than a real one because X, Y, and Z"

I'd feel like a complete jackass driving a replica Daytona Spyder ... it'd be
like, "Look at me, my chick is really a dude, betcha can't tell".  Not a win in
my book.

All this being said, I'm still drawn to the original Fiberfab Avenger and
Valkyrie, and the Manta Can Am.  If I hadn't made such bad career choices, would
be tinkering on those too.

GD