[DeTomaso] Arm Rest Removal Problem

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Dec 21 09:35:11 EST 2012

 <<CALLING Larry in Cleveland>> .....Larry you have a sick sick mind, that's
why I lov ya man!

Ok my two shackles.

I have made an adapter for my impact gun to hold 1/4" bits. Load it up with
a GOOD fitting Philips. The trick is to pull out on the arm rest or better
yet, as others have said, pry out between the door and panel. You just need
it to grab the spinning head (careful Larry) one time to spin it off or snap
it off.

Larry (how would I know about screwing) - Cleveland