[DeTomaso] Distrubutor

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 21 08:59:25 EST 2012

I think he should turn the distributor to advance the timing about 10-15
degrees and see if it runs better.
Barry

----

2012-12-21 10:11, gudmund frøland skrev:
> Redy to run Distrubutor. I have a frend who just installed a Redy to run
dissy.There are tw cables from distrubutoe where hi connected to the
coil.One on each side of coil. When he cranked up the car after new dissy
installed the car wil only run on werry low idle +/-
> 500 rpm. As soon as he increase rpm the engine dyes. No exsess noice and
idle smoot as long as it run. Are there any good ideas what he can do ore
have done wrong?