[DeTomaso] Tulsa Caffeine and Gasoline Toy run.

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Thu Dec 20 15:36:37 EST 2012

Tulsa Caffeine and Gasoline Toy run.  The box of Pictures at the bottom
of the page shows 3 Panteras in attendance.  Being egocentric, mine is
the white '72 with the engine compartment on display.

Also included in the pictures, is a picture of my old Cobra.  I traded
it last month for a '73 'P' car.  If you will notice on the Cobra the
seat belts are thrown over the seats onto the back deck and there is a
Christmas garland in metal streaming from the front hood on both sides.
The paint is a House of colors candy brandy wine metallic over black
pearl.  There was not a blemish in the paint when I traded the car.  He
wanted me to go over and check out the car, but I said I had seen it
before.   Scheeeeech!

http://caffeineandgasolineu.ipage.com/meet-photos.html

It was joint Caffeine and Gasoline, and Porsche Club  event.

Looks like the last event for the year for me.  Did a few Parades this
Christmas and as usual everyone liked the 'P' cars and also as usual a
few said they had heard of them but never seen on in real life.

Oklahoma hick,
jerry knotts