[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Dec 17 17:15:08 EST 2012

I'm not sure if this email was supposed to go to the forum, but I humbly suggest it should not have.  This is exactly the kind of email that will erupt into endless emails in which everyone voices their strong opinions about things that have nothing to do with Panteras.  The last thing we need to do is take a tragedy and attempt to transform it into an argument.
I have very strong feelings about guns, but since they are not Pantera related, I will keep them to myself.  If anyone wants to know; please contact me privately.
Sincerely,
Chris KimballPresident, Panteras Northwest