[DeTomaso] List server problems

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Dec 17 09:45:15 EST 2012

As many of you have noticed, you're not getting detomaso email
regularly.  Apparently, the mail relay the POCA server has to go through
(via Godaddy), has a daily limit.  And we've been hitting that limit
quickly.  Mark McWhinney has requested a significant increase in our
limit which we hope will prevent your posts from standing around in the
queue for a day maybe two.

I don't know how soon the queue will be empty at this rate. Hopefully by
Wednesday they have the mail relay problem taken care of and things will
return to normal.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie