[DeTomaso] Profiles

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 09:12:40 EST 2012

There is absolutely no need for an organization, such as ours to be torn
apart by such direct and excessive negative critic of a fellow club member.
It  serves no real purpose to attempt to poison all the others because of the
views  of a few, be it accurate or not. I caution us all to be careful of
our  words as they all to often become our actions and our actions define our
 character. In short, Charles is right on as he stated in this post.

JP-Texas

In a message dated 12/17/2012 3:16:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,