[DeTomaso] Profiles

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 16 00:34:37 EST 2012

Blah, blah, blah.

Steve

----- Original Message -----
From: " fastgrandma " < fastgrandma @ aol .com>
To: " mikael hass " < mikael _ hass @mail. tele . dk >, detomaso @ poca .com
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 12:12:52 PM
Subject: Re: [ DeTomaso ] Profiles

I'm only going to comment that all of this should've been published in 2011. A sad thing is that we haven't and will not have any 2012 Profiles which actually you all should've been reading #4 by now according to POCA Bylaws. Also sad to have the number of typos as well as a misspelling of one contributor's name; likely won't get anything more from him.

The other sad thing in publishing this monstrosity is it cost POCA a great deal of money due first to size which necessitated larger envelopes, and the weight. The only good thing out of that was that our very great printing company pushed themselves to get it out in the time they did; this effort was great and we're really appreciative to them in their effort to have the Newsletter in your hands pretty close to the usual date.

I do want to point out that Drew really should not have mentioned Jack's name in his sorry sounding editorial as it IN NO WAY reflects Jack's feelings on being Editor of the POCA Newsletter. Jack enjoys publishing a monthly edition and has never slacked off due to anything over the last many, many years including vacations.

Judy