[DeTomaso] (no subject)

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 22:39:17 EST 2012

Hi,

On December 14, 2012, at least one gunman entered the Sandy  Hook
Elementary School in Connecticut and opened fire, killing what is currently  being
reported as a minimum of 27 people, 20 of whom were children. Completely
innocent unarmed victims.

Columbine. Red Lake Minnesota. Essex Vermont.  Lancaster. Virginia Tech. To
name a few.

How many more innocents must  die at the hands of an antiquated and
oft-misinterpreted amendment? Enough.

It's time to stop the violence.

That's why I signed a petition to  The United States House of
Representatives, The United States Senate, and  President Barack Obama, which says:

"Our second amendment rights are long  overdue a reevaluation. How many
more senseless and entirely PREVENTABLE  shootings have to occur before we do
something about Gun Control.

As a  citizen and constituent of this great country, I am asking that you
take a firm  stand and make a positive change by restricting access to guns
and saving lives.

I don't have a gun. I don't want a gun. I don't need a gun. But somehow
the guns always wind up in the hands of people crazy enough to use them
irresponsibly and dangerously. This HAS TO BE STOPPED.

Thank you for  your action!!"

Will you sign the petition too? Click here to add your  name:

http://signon.org/sign/gun-control-now-1?source=s.fwd&r_by=6450158

Thanks!