[DeTomaso] Quick update Targa California 2013- SAVE THE DATE APRIL 11-13, 2013

Patrick Bouzaglou targacalifornia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:59:42 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,

I have been working pretty steadily on the 5th running of Targa California.
And here is some quick updates on what we plan for 2013:

 We will do an official announcement and hopefully get registration open by
the end of the month.

In the meantime:
The event is the fifth running of Targa California and will take place
April 11-13th. Thursday - Saturday

 It starts in the Los Angeles area (location to be announced) , with a
planned stop at Buttonwillow race track for some supervised laps, and the
first night in Paso Robles with a welcome dinner at the Warbird/ Car museum.

 Friday takes us to Canepa Design in Scotts Valley, where we have a planned
lunch. Friday afternoon finds us in Monterey for an open evening.

Saturday there are two options to get to the planned farewell lunch
destination at Fort Hunter Liggett Spanish Mission.

Of course all manner of interesting roads are mapped for our travels, with
a minimum of main freeway use. Expect a round trip of close to 1000 miles
for the three days. The event is open to all 1975 and older makes/models of
cars. But we do allow for a few interesting newer models- please contact me
for eligibility before entering.

As soon as hotel info is confirmed , we will need to have you reserve your
rooms asap. There are all manner of competing non car events that hit the
central coast in the spring and we don't want to see you left out.

The entry fee will cover the car, program, goodie bag, and the three
planned meals for both people in the car. Amount to be announced and thanks
to sponsors for the event, it will be very reasonable.

If you are shipping a car out to the coast, and need a place to accept your
car for delivery, storage, tech check, drop off please contact me as we
have several shops in the LA area.

Thank you for your interest and we have added your name to our mailing list
for automatic updates on the event

wishing you all best wishes in this holiday season,

Dave Bouzaglou
Chief Disorganizer