[DeTomaso] Mail list Bouncing lockouts

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Dec 15 20:37:25 EST 2012

Hi all,

I've made an adjustment to the bounce tracking for the detomaso email
server.  I found many regular contributors were currently blocked and I
reset them.  I can't say why the server has recevied so many bounces
from some of your email addresses.  However, hopefully it will take a
lot more bounces in a shorter period of time to actually get blocked.

If anyone knows of someone having a problem getting their detomaso list
emails as expected, please have them contact me, or send me their email
address and I'll check the server.

Thanks,
Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired