[DeTomaso] Profiles

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Dec 14 09:17:57 EST 2012

...has arrived! Thicker than ever. And together with the Newsletter. Is
there no limit to the happiness of being a DeTomaso owner??? :-)

Funnily enough my four favorite cars are all pictured in Profiles: Panteras
(obviously), Longchamp (mine!), 60s Camaro and a Ferrari 365 GTC/4 (almost
bought one instead of my first Pantera!)

Great work Mike, Lori, Ross, Russ, Chris and all the other contributors.
It's going to be difficult to get my attention this weekend...

Mikael