[DeTomaso] Absolutely NPC: EOTW playlist

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:52:28 EST 2012

Scenario:
You are throwing an 'End of the World' party on Dec 21.
You need a music playlist that fits the theme.
Current thoughts I've received are below...

Any additions?
I am absolutely positive you have an opinion!

Yes, I know... you can google it and get lists, but I was looking for
some others.
Pardon some of the spelling and song/artist mixups... I haven't fixed those yet.

Kirby

Road to Hell | Chris Rea
Everyday is Sunday | Morrisey
The final countdown | Europe
Apocalypse please | Muse
Rapture | blondie
When the world ends | Dave Mathews band
The end of the world | the cure
The weight | the band
Electric funeral | black sabbath
What a wonderful world | Louie Armstrong
Fair well to arms, Emerson lake and Palmer
21st century schizoid man | king crimson
Minutes to Midnight | Midnight Oil
It's the End of the world | rem
When the man comes around | johnny cash
The end | the doors
Here comes the floor | genesis
Doomsday clock | smashing pumpkins
Two suns into the sunset | pink Floyd
Bad moon rising | ccr
Eve of destruction | Barry McGuire
Waiting for the end of the world | Elvis Costello
Until the end of the world | U2
Don't fear the reaper | blue oyster cult
Sax and violins | talking heads
What's good | Lou reed
I'll love you to the end of the world | nick cave
It takes time | patti smith
Deaths door | depeche mode
Finale | grame revell
Gimme shelter | stones