[DeTomaso] MSD wiring diagram?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 16:36:08 EST 2012

Hi guys,

A friend in New Zealand asked me which wiring diagram is appropriate for
hooking up the MSD ignition/tach adapter to his Pantera.   I'm on the road
without access to my notes at home.

I thought Bill had put together a wiring diagram for the MSD setup since
it's so common, but on PanteraPlace all I can find are the stock schemes
(early and late).   Am I correct in reading that the stock tach wire comes off
the negative side of the coil?

Does somebody have a link to a plain-and-simple diagram applicable to the
Pantera that shows exactly how to wire in the MSD setup?

THANKS!