[DeTomaso] Bring a Trailer » BaT Exclusive: Quail-Quality 1973 Iso Grifo

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 13:58:36 EST 2012

Beautiful car. Think of a custom Longchamp. The people who snivel about the
C-6 tranny and the hood are not real buyers, only amateur critics that
likely drive vans. If I was a lottery winner I'd be on the phone now. Only real
problem with Iso and Bizzarini is the parts you cannot see. I talked to an
owner decades ago at the Historics about buying his (for $25K). He had two
and said the wiring in each was unique- the later one used all-white wires, no
color code at all. And as far as replacement parts, find a good machine
shop and body man- there will not be much available anywhere. Just another of
my missed opportunities... J DeRyke