[DeTomaso] Detomaso Email List now Up on POCA server

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Dec 10 20:12:41 EST 2012

Asa

I commend you.  Once again in a time of need, you have stepped forward
to deliver a solution.  Thank you for taking the bull by the horns and
getting the job done.

I realize that this is not the first time.  Many years back, POCA needed
someone to help with the Club Store and you volunteered then.

What inspires some to jump in while other wait and watch, I'll never
know.  However, I am glad there are people like you out there.

Thanks
JT