[DeTomaso] (no subject)

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Dec 10 12:13:51 EST 2012

Oil pump is actually just fan. Trans is pump and fan. I have wemac's I
would like to add but have not figured out where yet. It has always been
my pet peeve. In airplanes you always have fresh air wemacs to point in
your face. In cars you crack a window but it is often noisy and the air
lands in the passenger or opposite side. I would like fresh air to face
without a window down. Something more then just a vent on a dash.

Air bad is Ride tech, same bad Hall used on his:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/FS2/fs3.jpg

Power Steering electric:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/frontsus/pp9.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/frontsus/pp10.jpg