[DeTomaso] Detomaso Email List now Up on POCA server

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Mon Dec 10 11:40:33 EST 2012

Very well said, Les.

Jim Gray

----- Original Message ----
From: L GRAY <tipo874a at msn.com>
To: Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com>
Cc: "detomaso at poca.com" <detomaso at poca.com>
Sent: Mon, December 10, 2012 9:10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Detomaso Email List now Up on POCA server

    Asa,
  Thank you for stepping forward and taking the bull by the horns when I reached
out to you to see if you could "help" sort out the email forum situation. You
have my undying appreciation for your " help"  :-)    Members like you are the
true reason this club and all the unaffiliated Pantera owners worldwide have
such unbreakable bonds of friendship that transcend all boundaries!!
    The Pantera community also owes a huge thank you to Andy Poling for all the
years he labored to keep the DeTomaso forum up and running so we could all stay
more connected. Thank you Andy ! ! !

    Asa Jay Laughton, Andy Poling, Mark McWhinney, Steve Hawkins, David Bell &
all those whose names I don't know who assisted in this forum migration , POCA &
the entire DeTomaso community salute you !

Leslie A. Gray
POCA President