[DeTomaso] Detomaso Email List now Up on POCA server

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Dec 10 01:39:28 EST 2012

Steve,

Thanks, were you able to get in to the POCA Mailman interface?  The
password has changed.

I find it a bit ironic, there have been some bounce notifications
regarding your email address and not being able to deliver messages to
it.  I'm not certain why.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie