[DeTomaso] Detomaso Email List now Up on POCA server

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 01:04:19 EST 2012

In a message dated 12/9/12 21 49 44, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> If you are reading this, it's means we were successful at getting the
> detomaso email forum up and running on the poca server.
>
> Please make a note of the new address:
>
> detomaso at poca.com
>
> Let us know if you run into any problems.
>

>>>First of all, THANKS for all your hard work to make this happen!   And
thanks to Andy Poling for suffering for so many years, carrying this forum on
his back even though he sold his Pantera years ago.

Question:   Will e-mails that were sent recently to the realbig.com address
migrate to the poca.com address (either automatically or manually?)

Will that continue in the future, i.e automatically forward?   Or if
somebody who isn't aware of the change tries to post to realbig.com, will that
e-mail just bounce?

BTW, a tip to help people with the conversion:   I created a new entry in
my address book; for the 'human' name I put "DeTomaso at realbig.com", and the
e-mail address, "DeTomaso at POCA.com".

Historically, I would type "DeTomaso at re" and the "albig.com" would enter
automatically.   Now I type exactly the same thing, but "@POCA.com" enters
instead.

Slick!