[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Vallelunga

Automodello JC JamesCowen at automodello.com
Sun Dec 9 13:28:24 EST 2012

Hello Chris,

Very much appreciated.

Does the Pacific NW club have a holiday party this month?  If you are, I'd
like to send a sample model for the party.

Thank you,

Jim

James Cowen

CEO

Diecasm, LLC | AutomodelloT

877.DIECASM (877.343.2276) US | Canada

847.274.9645 Cell

877.238.7813 Fax

Skype Automodello

Sales at Diecasm.com | www.Diecasm.com

JamesCowen at Automodello.com | www.Automodello.com

DiecasmT, Bridging the Gap between Collectors and Non-ProfitsT, Bringing
Collectors and Non-Profits TogetherT, AutomodelloT and Dreams EngagedT are
copyrights, marks, product and trade names of Diecasm, LLC.  C2008-2012 -
All rights reserved.

The contents of this email are confidential and intended for review by the
recipient of this email only.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete this email and notify by replying to the sender.