[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Vallelunga

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Dec 9 13:19:02 EST 2012

Dear James, I'm forwarding your message both to the international forum, as well as the local Pacific Northwest list.  Good luck!
Sincerely,
Chris KimballPanteras Northwest President
POCA Members;  SEE BELOW:
01 - Name = James Cowen02 - Email Address = jamescowen at automodello.com03 - Phone Number (optional) = 847-274-9645
Wish to find a De Tomaso Vallelunga. Have found the two spyders in British Columbia, am looking for a coupe. Reason for the inquiry is we'd like to create an Automodello (www.automodello.com) model as it has been suggested by both individuals and our dealer channel. My partner lives in Bainbridge Island WA so the NW would make the photo shoot more convenient. We would need to take between 3 to 500 images of the Vallelunga, generally takes about 2 to 3 hours to complete this type of documenting shoot. Please advise if you can help and if you have any questions. Thank you, Jim Cowen CEO Automodello