[DeTomaso] DeTomaso List Member in Rancho Cucamonga

David Nunn dnunn at telus.net
Sun Dec 9 11:45:22 EST 2012

Dear DeTomaso List Members,

I'm hoping to find a DeTomaso List Member in Rancho Cucamonga who could do
me a huge favor.

I found something on Craigslist I want to buy, in Rancho Cucamonga, but the
seller is unwilling to ship it. It's a small, $40 item but the seller simply
can't be bothered.

I'd need someone to contact the seller and arrange to pick-up the item, then
ship it to me in Washington State. If FedEx is convenient, I'll just give
you my account number to charge the shipping to. Otherwise, I'll send $ to
cover UPS or USPS, etc. I can mail cash to pay for the item or could send $
via PayPal.

If this item wasn't extremely hard to find, I wouldn't be going to these
lengths. There's no hurry so this can all be done at your leisure and I'll
send a $25 Starbuck's gift card for your trouble. If there's someone who can
help me out, please contact me off list.

Thanks,

Dave Nunn (dnunn at telus.net)