[DeTomaso] ----> DeTomaso Email List Migration <----

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Dec 8 13:04:41 EST 2012

Ladies and gentlemen, gearheads and car nuts of all ages,

On behalf of the POCA Board of directors, I'd like to announce the
DeTomaso email list will shortly be migrated to it's new home on the
POCA web server this weekend.  To make all preparations for this move,
we will be shutting off the existing email list.  During the down time,
you will be unable to post to the list.  We anticipate the down time to
last a day, maybe two (remember this is all being done by volunteers in
their spare time).

Once the list is back up, you will need to take note of the NEW EMAIL
ADDRESS for the forum.

detomaso at poca.com

Please make a note of it now.

We will send a new email to the list once it is back up and running.
You should receive a copy of that email and it will contain the new list
details in the footer.  It will appear like this:

We appreciate your patience as we move through this process.  We also
anticipate there may be a few hiccups to deal with, please let us know
by writing to "admin at poca dot com" and we'll see what we can do.

I would like to point out the efforts of Andy Poling over the last
several years to maintain the list.  Andy's efforts to keep the list
running are greatly appreciated.  Andy is an extremely busy person and
can only take a little time to help us with the move; though he is
anxious to hand it over.  This is why it may take us longer than a few
hours as we need to wait for his availability for certain parts of the
migration.

We hope to begin today and be finished by tomorrow night.  Cross your
fingers.

Sincerely,
Asa

(yea... I'm part of the IT team too)